TRU Simulation has been selected by China Express Airlines to supply an Airbus A320 Full-Flight Simulator (FFS). The new deal comes just months after TRU confirmed anorder for a second CRJ900 FFS with China Express.
Both devices will be located in China Express Airlines’ new training centre in Chongqing, which will house up to ten FFS, and be Level D qualified by the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC).
The devices seamlessly integrate Airbus aircraft and CRJ avionics data packages powered by means of TRU’s cutting-edge technology, said the Textron company.
TRU’s growing presence in Asia
- TRU qualifies second 737 MAX FFS, located in Singapore (May 2017)
- TRU receives CAAC approval of part 142 training centre (September 2017)
- Qualification of A320 FFS for Qingdao Airlines and 737 MAX FFS for Boeing’s Shanghai Campus (September 2017)
- TRU signs agreements with Airbus for two A320 FFSs for Hua-Ou Aviation Training Company in Beijing and Airbus Asia Training Center in Singapore (October 2017)
- TRU to bring new training technology to Emirate’s Flight Training Academy in Dubai (November 2017)
- TRU awarded contract to provide ATR72-600FFS to Japan Air Commuter
- TRU to Provide Boeing 737NG Full Flight Simulator to Qantas Airways (November 2017).