Textron Aviation has expanded jet and turboprop services at its Singapore Service Centre with additional authorisations from authorities across Asia-Pacific and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
These recent authorisations enable the Singapore facility to deliver full service and support to select Citation, King Air and Caravan aircraft registered in Indonesia, the Philippines, Vietnam, Papua New Guinea and the U.S.
“Featuring nearly 1,500 aircraft in operation throughout Asia-Pacific, our Citation, King Air and Hawker products anchor the business aviation fleet throughout the region,” said Don Alvord, president, Asia-Pacific operations.
“Nothing is more critical to the successful operation of our customers’ aircraft than best-in-class service and support. As the OEM, our technical expertise and direct access to the factory uniquely position us to propel our customers forward and maximize their operational availability.”
Textron Aviation has expanded its Singapore Service Centre authorisations to support the following additional aircraft models:
- Indonesia registered Citation XLS-series, King Air 200- and 300-series turboprops and Cessna Caravan turboprops
- Philippines registered King Air 200- and 300-series turboprops
- Vietnam registered King Air 300-series turboprops
- Papua New Guinea registered Cessna Caravan turboprops
- U.S. registered Citation 525-, 560- and 680-series business jets; King Air 200- and 300-series turboprops; and Cessna Caravan turboprops.
“As we expand our regional presence, customers are benefitting from local, factory-direct service and support,” Alvord added.
“We are wholly committed to this region and, in the coming months, we anticipate additional service authorisations.”
In addition to these most recent approvals, the Singapore facility holds authorisations for select aircraft registered in Singapore, Thailand, Canada, Australia, Malaysia and India.