26-27 September 2018, Air Base 106, Bordeaux-Mérignac, France: The International Aeronautics and Defence MRO Show
The international gathering of the Aeronautics and Defence MRO sector is taking on a whole new dimension in 2018, by extending its scope to include all airborne operational services andcreating an Aeronautics Centre of the Future dedicated to start-ups. Participants from the military and civil sectors in this year’s ADS SHOW will find the event more innovation-oriented and internationally focused than ever.
€3.9 billion: this is the budget that the French Ministry for Armed Forces is expected to earmark for the maintenance, repair and overhaul of its air fleets in 2018 – a key issue for French firms in the sector whose excellence is internationally renowned. These firms have a strong presence in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region, making Bordeaux the ideal place to host the ADS SHOW – the only European event covering these issues.
The ADS SHOW brings together all stakeholders in the Aeronautics and Defence MRO sector at the European level: prime contractors and operators from French and international forces, international civilian and military experts, major groups, SMEs and micro-enterprises in the MRO sector, in addition to start-ups proposing innovative solutions.
5 Strategic Activity Clusters
- ISR and combat (aircraft and drones)
- Projection support (aircraft and ground systems for operational support)
- Motorisation (engines for aircraft, helicopters, drones and missiles)
- Digital transformation (Data Analytics, HUMS, predictive and prescriptive MRO, additive technology, virtual & augmented reality)
- Innovative training (new educational models, schools, universities and specialised centres, national and international partnerships between Education, Industry & Defence, academic support for export).
Major new feature: a dedicated innovation Area
The Aeronautics Area of the Future will be hosting start-ups and projects developers in the maintenance field and giving them the opportunity to present their innovative solutions directly to the prime contractors attending the Show.