Dassault Aviation has appointed Aircare International to provide first aid and emergency medical services, materials and training for all new Falcon jet customers.
“After a comprehensive review of what was available, and taking into account the needs and desires of our customers, we determined that Aircare International offered the most complete suite of first aid services available,” said Frédéric Leboeuf, Vice President, Falcon Operational Support.
Falcon operators taking delivery of new aircraft will have access to a number of services under the new agreement:
- Each aircraft will receive a standard first aid kit that complies with the requirements of their home country’s airworthiness authority laws and the customer’s language specifications.
- A full day of training for all crew members. Focusing on inflight medical emergencies and proper use of the first aid kit, the training is especially tailored to respond to emergencies in the aircraft environment, which can often be challenging due to space constraints.
- Access to a 24/7/365 tele-medicine hotline that allows flight crews to consult a medical professional for guidance during an emergency.
Offered at no additional charge, the hotline service is provided by a dedicated network operations center staffed around the clock and supported by George Washington University Hospital, which provides specialist advice where needed.
The service caters exclusively to business aviation clients and covers not only medical emergencies but repatriation of clients who are injured or become ill while travelling abroad.
Aircare International specialises in medical, safety and emergency related training, services and products for business aviation. Aircare products include:
- Aircare FACTS Training for crew member emergency procedures training
- Aircare Crews Staffing, providing a staffing solution for pilots and flight attendants
- Aircare Access Assistance, providing 24-7-365 tele-medical assistance and support services
- Majestic Aerotech, a part 145 repair station for medically related aerospace products.